.

.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Baby Bro is MARRIED!

We just got back home from visiting my family in Oregon for my little brothers wedding! It is always great to get to visit my family! I am so happy for my brother! His new wife is adorable, I just love her. Garrett & Bailey were married in the Portland Oregon LDS Temple. It was a chilly, joyful & beautiful day.


I LOVED hanging out with My new sis' in laws sisters! This is Corrinne, Baileys oldest sister and she rocks! I wish I had more pictures of the the rest of the gang but I don't:(
The luncheon was so nice but you know we couldn't be too serious!





Party at the reception!


I miss my little sister Lindsey so much and I wish we lived closer to one another. I had soo much fun goofing around with her!

All during that day I couldn't help but think that there was something important missing, my Grandma O! I miss her and I especially miss her on days like Garretts wedding. I know she is there in spirit but it sure would be sweet to see her smiling face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS