.

.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fun in Oregon!

While we were in Oregon for my brothers wedding we managed to squeeze in a little non- wedding fun.

10 Things I loved about our visit to Oregon~

1. Voodoo Doughnuts! Oh so yummy! Ashamed to admit we made several visits to Voodoos within the week.
2. Date night with my man! It was so sweet for my fam to babysit so we could go out just the two of us! Dinner is so much more romantic when you don't have any toddlers using your shirt as a napkin ;)
3. OMSI. So great!












4. Did I mention there was a wedding! I'm so happy for the love birds, Garrett & Bailey! I just love my new sis Bailey! And if I could I would take her sisters as mine too!
5. Spending time with my fam! I miss them - thank goodness for skype!
6. Trees! Lots of big beautiful green trees! ( did I mention I live in the desert)
7. It was Kendalyns adoption anniversary while we were visiting. Every year we try to do something special on her adoption anniversary!





8. Visiting with extended family (Aunts, Grandparents, cousins) and friends and making some new friends.
9. Road trip with my man and kiddos. (and no one barfed! yay)
10. Build a Bear with Papa & Mimi. We love to collect Build a Bears and we do not have a store near us so it is a special treat for the girls when we go out of town or for special occasion. My Parents spoiled my little ones with a trip to the mall and let them pick their own build a bears and the best part of all, they recorded a little message for each of the girls. This was the best gift for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS