.

.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sorensen Family Pictures March 2011

If you know me you know that I {LOVE} to have my little girls pictures take, I lOvE photography, and I love to scrapbook! So basically I love picture and for my birthday this year we had family picture taken because I just can't have too many pictures of my sweet girls! I just have to give a shout out to Malea at mytickledpinkphoto.com. She was so sweet and amazing to work with (so patient with my girls!, Tessa was not havin' it!) and I just adore how the photos turned out! She is so talented and I am so grateful to have these adorable pictures of my little ladies!



































2 comments:

  1. OH MY!!!! Gorgeous! Stunning! Breathtaking!! BEauTiFul!!!!!!!!

    Ok, so now HOW do you decide which ones you will frame and put on the walls??? This would be a hard one for me!

    Our last photo family shoot yeilded 276 photos. That was a SUPER hard decision making process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kali! Do you remember me? I'm Lindsey's friend, and I just wanted to say that your family is so so cute! I love that you have all girls, especially that Steve has all girls. How fun! I'm glad you have a blog that shows off your cute family, I love looking at your pictures.

    Check out my blog sometime, we are keeping busy with our new little guy! Glad I found your blog!

    Heidi Ence

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS